KC | Water Cycle Puzzle – NEW!
Wooden Water Cycle Puzzle
An educational puzzle that offers the opportunity to learn about the life cycle of water in an engaging and playful way. Children will enjoy the sorting and puzzle aspect of play while being introduced to higher educational concepts about the world around us.
Some examples of ways to encourage the development of logical thinking and knowledge about the life cycle of water:
- Look at the relationship between the sun and the evaporation process, and clouds and condensation.
- Discuss precipitation and the different forms it takes.
- A simple depiction to help explain weather terms such as evaporation, condensation, and atmosphere.
- Look at the different types of clouds and what they do.
- A simple and stylized representation to use for answering questions:
- Why does it rain?
- Where do rainbows come from?
- What are the clouds made of?
- How do trees drink?
Size: 21cm diameter
Suitable for ages: 18 months+
3 in stock
3 in stock
10 in stock
14 in stock
You may also like…
Classic Toys | Memory Touch Game$32.00 Add to cart
Himalayan Felt Co. | Autumn Fluffy Felt Tree$25.00 Add to cart
Classic Toys | Wooden Geometry Shapes Puzzle$15.00 Add to cart
Janod | Shapes and Sounds Sensory Blocks Puzzle$58.00 Add to cart
Himalayan Felt Co. | Winter Pom Pom Tree$22.00 Add to cart
Classic Toys | Wooden Dinosaur Hatching Egg Puzzle$14.00 Add to cart