Tara Treasures | 4pc Felt Dinosaurs Life cycle Set
Life cycle – Life Stages of the Dinosaur | Wool Felt – Great educational set!
The Brontosaurus dinosaur is a gentle giant and remained one of the most beloved dinosaurs in the Jurassic Period. This felt set is crafted with exquisite attention to detail and explores the different life stages of the Brontosaurus dinosaur.
1. Egg Stage: Like all reptiles, the Brontosaurus dinosaurs started their life as eggs. These eggs were usually laid in nests, and the parent dinosaur would often guard them until they hatched.
2. Hatchling Stage: After hatching from their eggs, baby Brontosaurus dinosaurs were called hatchlings. They were small and dependent on their parents for food and protection.
3. Juvenile Stage: As the hatchlings grew, young dinosaurs entered the juvenile stage. During this stage, they developed their physical characteristics, such as the growth of teeth and the hardening of bones.
4. Dinosaur Fossil: The dinosaurs became extinct due to sudden environmental changes. Today, we find dinosaur fossils of the Brontosaurus dinosaurs in Colorado Oklahoma and Utah.
Whether you’re a collector, a teacher, or simply someone who loves dinosaurs, these felt dinosaur life stages is a unique and special item that you’ll cherish for years to come. It’s the perfect way to bring a piece of the prehistoric world into your home or classroom!
- Ethically hand-felted from 100% New Zealand wool
- Coloured with azo-free dye, safe for children and pets
- Dinosaur Eggs: 8cm (l)
- Dinosaur Hatchling: 9cm (l) 8cm (h)
- Dinosaur Juvenile: 14cm(l) 12cm(h)
- Dinosaur Fossil: 10cm(l)
1 in stock